Tankmen:Dual part 1 Tankmen:Dual part 1

Wow.

Great use of my loop, I must say. But make sure you tell me next time. It took me a while to figure out why it was getting so many favs.

MLP: Friendship is Pain MLP: Friendship is Pain

Lol

People need to quell their butthurt. I like MLP and I still think this is funny. The animation is pretty good, but Twilight's face looks a little off-model. It probably would've been funnier (and more shocking) if the background was bright and peppy with rainbows or some shit. All in all it's pretty good though (if only for the amount of butthurt it's bound to attract).

DJManiax DJManiax

Oh dude

This plays just like DJ Max Technika.

Therefore I am in love. :D

I really enjoy the Konami rhythm game-esque interface and sound effects too.

Exmortis Exmortis

Frightening

I personally thought that the intro was a little cheap, what with the flashes and screaming, but I like how it all ties in to the story. I have no complaints with the story, and I rather like the lack of "OMG MONSTR BATLE" moments; it lends the game a more psychologically disturbing atmosphere. I noticed that the main character mentions the hunting of steed...Woops? And where did the microwave come from? Time Paradox! All in all though, it served it's purpose in scaring the crap out of me, and that is an achievement in and of itself.

P.S to the users who can't figure out how to play... the description (not the author comments, mind you) clearly states, "Exmortis-POINT AND CLICK HORROR ADVENTURE GAME." Click the door, and be amazed.

TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Sets a mood.

I must all in all this was quite beautiful, I just wish the heart-stoppping ultra-build came to a climax rather than screeching to a halt. :P

The Biz The Biz

I ARE NOT WORTHY

I LIKE THE PART THAT GO DUNK DUNK DUNK AND THEN WEN DUNKA DUNKA DUNKA TSHHHHH. HAVE MY BABIES YIBBON!!!

-Fountain Of Youth- [FULL] -Fountain Of Youth- [FULL]

That sound in the beginning...

Is the sound of the lowpass filter starting up, in a way. you can fix this by starting the song an extra measure in, so that the filter has time to "catch up" if this makes sense. It probably doesn't, just mess with it, and you'll get what I mean. You can edit out the silence in the beginning later.

Anyway. This song is catchy. It is very catchy. It should be illegal for a song to be this freaking catchy. I keep doing this little para-para dance in my seat, and it's really distracting me from typing, like I'm supposed to X0!
You managed to keep it repetitive enough to be catchy, without it being boring, which isn't always easy to do.

P.S: Could use some more closed hihats, I think. Woops! I did it again. XD.

lackofintelligence responds:

Haha, always more percussion huh? :D

Thanks for the review! ^^