TranceCrafter - Break Free TranceCrafter - Break Free

Sets a mood.

I must all in all this was quite beautiful, I just wish the heart-stoppping ultra-build came to a climax rather than screeching to a halt. :P

The Biz The Biz

I ARE NOT WORTHY

I LIKE THE PART THAT GO DUNK DUNK DUNK AND THEN WEN DUNKA DUNKA DUNKA TSHHHHH. HAVE MY BABIES YIBBON!!!

-Fountain Of Youth- [FULL] -Fountain Of Youth- [FULL]

That sound in the beginning...

Is the sound of the lowpass filter starting up, in a way. you can fix this by starting the song an extra measure in, so that the filter has time to "catch up" if this makes sense. It probably doesn't, just mess with it, and you'll get what I mean. You can edit out the silence in the beginning later.

Anyway. This song is catchy. It is very catchy. It should be illegal for a song to be this freaking catchy. I keep doing this little para-para dance in my seat, and it's really distracting me from typing, like I'm supposed to X0!
You managed to keep it repetitive enough to be catchy, without it being boring, which isn't always easy to do.

P.S: Could use some more closed hihats, I think. Woops! I did it again. XD.

lackofintelligence responds:

Haha, always more percussion huh? :D

Thanks for the review! ^^

Blake - Hanging on [REMIX] Blake - Hanging on [REMIX]

Great...

Now I feel like remixing it. You made me get all inspired again XD.

Anyway, what makes this a good remix is the fact that you actually changed most of the elements of the song, rather than just rearranging them like a lot of lazy bastards do. For this, you get an internet cookie. You may now continue. :D

Thanks! :D

Mixed up songs Mixed up songs

RIX FM COMMERCIALLLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I told you people to tell me what you remixed in Valley of Minds so that I knew what I was remixing in Edge of Existence when I remixed your remix! YOU PEOPLE NEVER TOLD ME!! AND I FIND OUT LIKE THIS?!?!? FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ahem. I'm glad I finally found out. :D

hehehehehe :D

-Feel The Power- -Feel The Power-

I dig it.

It's a little too repetitive in the beginning, I suggest getting to the point faster! Other than that, it sounds pretty badass, but you also have some mastering issues. Did you ever learn to use a compressor and EQ? If not, do it now!

And lolololol at 2:15-ish! I recognize that sample from freesound.org! ; )

Anyway, I consider this just badass enough for an 8. Also, I wouldn't put this under Trance, I would put this under Techno, because I'm pretty sure that Hardstyle is more closely related to Techno than Trance.

thanks mindy! :D

I'm fucking funny I'm fucking funny

Ignore them.

They're probably speedcore virgins. They wouldn't get it.

I say that you've done a pretty good job here, it just could use a few more layers, to keep it from sounding empty, other than that though, I think it sounds just right.

That intro was awesome, by the way. I leaned in to my speakers, trying to hear the 'secret message' when all of the sudden, "BLBLBLBLBBIIIICHCHCHCHCHKKKKK" lol.
Get this track out to a few actual speedcore types, and I'm sure they'd love it.

cky12qxz responds:

thanks man :3

Sexual Antics Sexual Antics

Ha!

I like knowing there is some good speedcore on NG. As you can probably already imagine, it's very hard to constructively critisize speedcore, but I will try. I think you should add slighty more variation, it gets a little too repetitive in the middle. Also, I think the sample of the chick's voice should have some sort of an effect on it, maybe a reverb, or a flanger. That is all.
By the way, in the time it took me to write this review, this track gave me a massive migraine. That is a compliment. :)

PT - SoundStorm PT - SoundStorm

Dang.

You have a lot of really good tracks, I'm surprised I haven't come across them before. But once again, I have to tell you to change the song description, and learn what speedcore actually means. It's vastly different from the stuff you make.

georgem124 responds:

Yet again I know that speedcore is 300BPM music with just a kick spammed the whole way through. I have no idea what to put this as though.

HyperReactive HyperReactive

Cool

I'm glad I stumbled across this, very nice, but I must offer one peice of advice.

Change the song description, because you said this was speedcore, and it most definitely isn't!

georgem124 responds:

Blah blah blah. I know it's not. I don't know what else to put it in though. Anyway, go check out my new account 'DevotionTrance'