MLP: Friendship is Pain MLP: Friendship is Pain

Lol

People need to quell their butthurt. I like MLP and I still think this is funny. The animation is pretty good, but Twilight's face looks a little off-model. It probably would've been funnier (and more shocking) if the background was bright and peppy with rainbows or some shit. All in all it's pretty good though (if only for the amount of butthurt it's bound to attract).

DJManiax DJManiax

Oh dude

This plays just like DJ Max Technika.

Therefore I am in love. :D

I really enjoy the Konami rhythm game-esque interface and sound effects too.

Exmortis Exmortis

Frightening

I personally thought that the intro was a little cheap, what with the flashes and screaming, but I like how it all ties in to the story. I have no complaints with the story, and I rather like the lack of "OMG MONSTR BATLE" moments; it lends the game a more psychologically disturbing atmosphere. I noticed that the main character mentions the hunting of steed...Woops? And where did the microwave come from? Time Paradox! All in all though, it served it's purpose in scaring the crap out of me, and that is an achievement in and of itself.

P.S to the users who can't figure out how to play... the description (not the author comments, mind you) clearly states, "Exmortis-POINT AND CLICK HORROR ADVENTURE GAME." Click the door, and be amazed.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

This...

Is by far the most useful NG related app I've come across.

- CoolioDJ - - CoolioDJ -

Aw yaeah!

Wow. I was getting the full score on oll the songs, thinking I was the shit, when suddenly Rose comes along and knocks me off my ass. I loved Senza, by the way.Is there a sequel in the making?